Friday, September 9, 2011

Smarties at 1:30am time to work!


It’s 1:30am, and I am eating a box of colourful smarties while I am working. What this means is that

.
by the time I finish these goodies and writing this blog, it will be at least 2:00am. I feel guilty.

I should not be eating this late. ! Boo on me!! Gone is the “don’t eat past 6:30pm” rule – which has, in the last few months become the “don’t eat past 9:30pm” rule. But 1:30am?.

What am I doing up at 1:30am, you ask? Insomnia? Not a change. Artisans and readers, this is when we “work at home” mom’s are most productive. No children to interrupt us. Those adorable little creatures are all ASLEEP! No meals to cook. Dishes, laundry and bath time, complete. Carpools, homework, tantrums – check, check, check. In the back of your mind you occasionally begin to calculate how many hours you have left to sleep before it all begins again, but as I said, for now “mom” duties are completed, and it is time to work.

What led me to be in the position Welllll…as I was working on our Facebook page (wich I hope you have liked already  I decided to read our last couple of entertaining blog entries, only to learn that apparently “September is Pamper Mom” month!! How great!! It said to “Try to squeeze in some time to do things that you like to do and don’t feel guilty about it.” Well!! That is a great idea! That prompted me to “pamper” myself with a box of Smarties, Maybe tmw night I will just read a magazine, from that tall stack of Macleans, which I haven’t read since I started my subscription.

Natasha, from My City Artisans TEAM.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment